The changing nature of the produce industry requires that Three Guys adapt and modify the program rules from time to time. Some changes may adversely affect the value of the points or awards already accumulated and the right to certain awards. We will notify the members of any such changes on our web site www.3guysfrombrooklyn.com. Be sure to check the rules on the website from time to time, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in this program constitutes consent to any such changes.
By joining you agree to these terms:
- Points are accumulated at the rate of $2 equals 1 point, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points are credited to your Three Guys from Brooklyn account when presenting your loyalty Card to any Three Guys staff member prior to paying the bill.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- Reward points may not be used with any other promotion, offer or discount.
- Members cannot receive points for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Points can only be earned at time and date of sale and cannot be added after sale is complete.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or utilized towards gratuities.
- Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with another member’s account.
- Only purchases over $1 accrue points.
- Loyalty points cannot be accrued on wholesale purchases.
- No points earned on items marked final sale.
- Three Guys from Brooklyn management reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Accumulated points are not member’s property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated points.
- Three Guys from Brooklyn may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- Three Guys from Brooklyn is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards.
- Points will not be rewarded for taxes or gratuities.
- Points will not be rewarded when purchasing a gift card. Points are not accumulated when redeeming a gift card.
- After 500 points is accumulated, customer receives $10 dollar store credit. Credit is valid from day after it’s is received through the next 30 days. Coupon is automatically generated and stored in store database and is applied to the next valid sale.
- Coupon cannot be redeemed after expired under any circumstances.
- Points can only be earned at time of sale and cannot be added after sale is complete.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.