- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco
- 2 tbsp Simple Syrup
- 1 cup of honey
- 3 cups of water
- 2 whole pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 large piece of ginger, peeled and diced
- 20 fresh sage leaves
- In a small pot, mix the honey and water over medium heat and bring to a low boil.
- Turn the heat down and let simmer, stirring occasionally until honey dissolves.
- Add in pears, ginger, and sage leaves and simmer for approx 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture has reduced by a third.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a mason jar or a thick bowl.
- Remove the ginger and sage leaves. Place a few slices of the cooked pear into each wine glass followed by the simple syrup.
- Add in Prosecco and garnish with sage leaves.