• 1 (2-lb.) butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-in. cubes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon of divided kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1/2 cup of green lentils
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
• 2 cups arugula
• 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
• 2 tablespoons of all-purpose tahini dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the squash, oil, 1/4 tsp salt, and pepper in a bowl and combine with a toss. Spread this mixture in single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 400°F for approx. 30 minutes. Toss once halfway through.
3. In the meantime, place lentils in a medium saucepan. Cover with water to 3 inches above the lentils. Then, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes/until lentils have softened. Drain. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, cumin, and the red wine vinegar. Let sit for 10 mins.
4. Position arugula on a plate. Top with 1 cup butternut squash (reserve remaining for Butternut-Kale Frittata), 1/2 cup of cooked lentils (reserve remaining for Poached Egg Power Bowls), and cheese. Lastly, drizzle the all-purpose Tahini dressing on top.