• 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco
• 2 tbsp Simple Syrup
• 1 cup of honey
• 3 cups of water
• 2 whole pears, peeled, cored and diced
• 1 large piece of ginger, peeled and diced
• 20 fresh sage leaves
1. In a small pot, mix the honey and water over medium heat and bring to a low boil.
2. Turn the heat down and let simmer, stirring occasionally until honey dissolves.
3. Add in pears, ginger, and sage leaves and simmer for approx 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture has reduced by a third.
4. Remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
5. Strain the syrup into a mason jar or a thick bowl.
6. Remove the ginger and sage leaves. Place a few slices of the cooked pear into each wine glass followed by the simple syrup.
7. Add in Prosecco and garnish with sage leaves.