POTATO HERB TART
• Single package (14 to 17 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thaw according to instructions
• Flour- only as needed
• 1 or 2 medium Yukon Gold or Yellow Finn potatoes, peel and leave in cold water
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs (for example rosemary, thyme, parsley…)
• 1/4 cup sour cream, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Prepare the pastry: Unwrap and unfold. Transfer pastry to baking sheet. If it is more than 1/8-inch thick, gently roll with a rolling pin. Be sure not to roll too thin.
3. Fold in the edges: Use your fingers to dip into flour to prevent them from sticking. Then fold in the edges all around the pastry to make a 1/2-inch border. Use the tines of a fork to press into a border and make a decorative crust; then dip the fork in flour as needed to avoid sticking. Lastly, prick the pastry and the border all over using the fork to stop the pastry from puffing up during cooking.