• 1 large yam, peeled and cut into fries
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Line a baking sheet or baking pan with aluminium foil.
3. Arrange your yam fries on the baking pan. Make sure that none are overlapping. Season with salt and pepper.
4. To the best of your ability, evenly drizzle olive oil over all of the fries.
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the yams are tender and have begun to wrinkle around the edges.